A twist on the classic chocolate sandwich cookie! The light and fluffy combination of the whipped cream and crepes topped with a rich chocolate ganache is heavenly.
⁃ 4 eggs
⁃ 1/4 melted butter
⁃ 2 tbsp sugar
⁃ 2 cups almond milk
⁃ 1 1/4 cups flour
⁃ 1 tbsp cocoa powder
⁃ 2 cup heavy whipping cream
⁃ 3/4 powdered sugar
– 1/3 cup crushed Oreos
⁃ 1/2 cup chocolate chips
⁃ 1/4 heavy whipping cream
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Using a small non stick pan on medium heat, scoop 1/4 cup of the into the pan and immediately swirl it around to cover the base of the pan.
3. Once the edge of the crepe starts to look crispy and the middle of the crepe is set and no longer wet (about 1 minute), flip it over. If it still sticks to the pan, wait a bit before trying to flip it as it is not fully cooked yet.
4. Repeat until you run out of batter and if you like a cleaner stack of crepes, you can use a round cutter to make all your crepes a uniform circle.
5. Whip you cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks, careful not to over whip, and fold in you crushed Oreo cookies.
6. For the ganache, heat your cream and pour it over your chocolate. Let it sit for a bit, then give it a good mix. If the chocolate is not completely melted, pop your mixture into the microwave for 15 seconds then stir again. Repeat u TIL you get a smooth ganache then set aside.
7. To build your crepe cake start with a crepe then your whipped cream, alternating until you run out of crepes. Cover the whole stack with whipped cream and drizzle the ganache over the top of the cake.
8. Serve immediately, can be stored in the fridge for 3 days.