These no bake cheesecakes will save you the hassle of making a traditional baked cheesecake without sacrificing flavour. The airy and creamy texture of the cheesecake with the sweet berry sauce is a perfect combo.
⁃ 10 graham crackers
⁃ 1 tbsp sugar
⁃ 1/2 cup melted butter
⁃ 8 oz block cream cheese
⁃ 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
⁃ 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
⁃ 1 tbsp lemon juice
⁃ 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
⁃ 2 cup frozen berries
⁃ 2 tbsp lemon juice
⁃ 2 tsp corn starch
⁃ 1/4 butter
1. Place graham crackers in a food processor until it becomes crumbly, then add in the sugar and give it a good mix.
2. Carefully melt your butter in the microwave then mix it into the cookie crumbs mixing it until all the butter is incorporated evenly.
3. Press the mixture firmly into the base of a cake pan of cupcake liner then let it set in the fridge.
1. Whip the room temperature cream cheese with the sweetened condensed milk until fluffy. Then add in the lemon juice and vanilla extract mixing it in well.
2. In a separate bowl, whip your heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks. When it reaches stiff peaks, fold your cream into your cream cheese mixture in three batches.
3. Take your crust out of the fridge and pour in your cheese cake batter, smoothing out the top before returning the whole dessert back to the fridge.
4. Let the cheesecake set in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving it.
1. Place thawed out berries in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once the berries let out a bit of juice, pour in the lemon juice and mix in the corn starch.
3. When the mixture comes to a boil, add in the butter stirring until all the butter melts.
4. Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth
5. Pass the mixture through a strainer to remove the seeds.
6. Keep the sauce in the fridge until use. Heat in microwave until runny before use.