Easy and fast two bite brownies that make you feel a bit less guilty when you eat all of them in one sitting.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans (1 16 oz can, strained)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup honey or agave
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F o 175 C
- Place all the dry ingredients into a food processor until it becomes fine.
- Pour the dry mixture into a mixing bowl, then in the food processor, add in the beans, honey, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Empty out the contents of the food processor into the bowl with the dry mixture and fold them together until there are no more streaks of dry ingredients. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place circles of parchment paper on the bottom of the mini cupcake tins and spoon in a tablespoon of the brownie batter into each cavity.
- Smooth out the tops of the batter and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, let them cool down a bit before flipping the brownies out and eat them warm.
Recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie