A very basic granola recipe that you can whip up in less than 20 minutes. Some of the ingredients are interchangeable so you can make different granola mixes depending on what’s in your pantry.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup craisins, chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper
- Toss all the ingredients in a bowl then pour out onto prepared baking sheet. Spread out the mix evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes mixing up the mixture once at 6 minutes.
- Once the granola is done baking for the whole 12 minutes, let the granola cool down and crisper up before enjoying with yoghurt or almond milk.