These easy three ingredient peanut butter cookies are fast to make and you can even enjoy them on a keto diet.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup xylitol
- preheat the oven to 350 F or 175 C.
- simply mix all your ingredients together in a bowl until well combined and the mixture thickens.
- Roll large ball of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet then press down on them using a fork. Keep in mind whatever your cookies look lie right now will pretty much be how they look like when they’re done baking.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool down a bit, then enjoy with some almond milk (it’s keto friendly)