These are my ideal chocolate chip cookies, crispy on the edges, but chewy on the center. They’re even better because you can whip up a large batch of these and freeze some for later.
⁃ 1/2 cup butter, melted
⁃ 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
⁃ 1/2 cup granulated sugar
⁃ 1 tsp vanilla extract
⁃ 1 1/2 cup flour
⁃ 1 tsp baking soda
⁃ 1/2 tsp salt
⁃ 3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F or 175° C.
2. Combine the melted butter and sugars until they become creamy and pale. Then add in honey, egg, and vanilla mixing until just incorporated.
3. Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda well making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. When there are no longer any flour streaks in the mixture, fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Roll the dough into balls (with a tablespoon of dough) and place them on a parchment paper lines cookie sheet. You can place additional chocolate chips on top of the dough right now if you’d like.
5. Bake the cookies in your preheated oven for 11 minutes.
6. Once out of the oven, let the cookies cool down for a few minutes and transfer onto a cooling rack. The cookies are best enjoyed warm with a glass of milk.